Taking the E-Learning Course
- The students must complete the modules within the allowable period only.
- Students are advised to take the modules in sequential order, that is, complete Module 1 first before taking Module 2 and so on.
- Every module is composed of a video lecture, a textbook review, an assignment, and one quiz, as applicable.
- In each module, students are encouraged to take their time in completing the quiz and assignment. Look over the “PDF textbook” first to help shorten the time required in doing the assignment.
- For protection from data loss, log onto our system and upload your electronic files one by one after completing the assignments and teacher diary entries. Students should download the “Assignment Packages (MS Word files)” provided on the website first.
- An email will be sent to the students on the result of the quiz and / or assignment. Regularly check your email box on this. Review very well the results and we will appreciate any feedback and further comments from you.