Please apply for the E-Learning program after reading the following information:
Thank you for choosing to enrol in our E-Learning program.
It is important that you keep in mind all the following information when using this service to your advantage.
1. Registration Procedure
2. Flow of Program Registration
Step 1. Personal Information Input and Sign up
- In your internet browser type www.concordia.edu.ph
- In the home page click Diploma Programs then Registration
- Fill up all fields required in the membership application
- Choose the online program
- When you reach the payment options, go back to home
Payment for the course will also occur during this step.
Step 1.a If you wish to enroll personally instead of online, you can visit our office for the registration and payment. Below is our complete campus address :
- Address : Longlong, Lamtang Rd., La Trinidad, Benguet
- Telephone : (+63) 74 – 423 – 1637
- Cellphone : (+63) 936 – 9727913, (+63) 929 – 1207459
- Address : Martin’s Apartelle Brentwood Village M. Roxas St., Baguio City
- Telephone : (+63) 74-423-09007
Step2. Information Transmission to Administrator
Transfer information to administrator by pressing the “Sign up now” button when you finish the input.
Complete payment for the program of your selection. For further information please see the payment information page.
Step4. Confirmation of Student Information and Payment
The administrator confirms the student information and payment, and then sends confirmation by e-mail after each student is granted permission to take the course.
This process usually takes 3-4 days. After confirmation, the student is free to sign in and start the course.
※ For correct receipt of email from the administrator, please make sure to write down an active e-mail address