TESOL + TEC (180 hours)
15 modules (TESOL: 10 modules + TEC: 5 modules)
Course Fee – P30,000
A unique opportunity to receive 2 levels of certification in TESOL in one program
Graduates will receive both:
- Diploma of TESOL from Concordia International College (120 hours)
- Diploma of TEC from Concordia International College (60 hours)
TESOL (120 hours)
Course Fee – P20,000
Program that covers the fundamentals of English Language Teaching
Graduates will receive: Diploma of TESOL from Concordia International College (120 hours)
Teaching English to Children (120 hours)
Course Fee – P20,000
Program that focuses on Teaching English to Children
Graduates will receive : Diploma of TEC from Concordia International College (120 hours)
Thank you once again for your interest in our program. For your convenience, you have several options to pay for the program of your choice.
OPTION 1 : PERSONAL PAYMENT. You may personally visit our campus office located at :
Concordia College of Benguet, Inc.
- Address: Longlong, Lamtang Rd., La Trinidad, Benguet
- Telephone : (+63) 74-423 0899 / (+63) 74-446 0900
OPTION 2 : BANK DEPOSIT. You may deposit your payment to our bank. Our bank account information is shown below. Once you have deposited to our account, please inform us immediately.
- Bank Account Name: Concordia College of Benguet, Inc.
- Bank Name: BDO
- Branch: Baguio-Legarda
- Bank Address: Our Lady of Fatima Bldg., Yandoc St., Kayang Extension, Baguio City 2600 Philippines
- Savings Account No.: 000940268159
- US Dollar Account No.: 100940297779
- Swift Code: BNORPHMM
- Bank Account Name: Concordia International College of Asia and the Pacific, Inc.
- Current Account Number: 4031-0060-37
- US Dollar Account Number: 4034-0187-45
- Bank Name: Bank of the Philippine Islands
- Branch: BPI Ortigas Sapphire
- Bank Address: Unit D GF Suntree Tower, No. 27 Sapphire Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Bank Telephone Number: +63-2-6615861
- Swift Code: BOPIPHMM
Please note that your registration will only be completed after payment has been made and confirmed by our Administrator. Requests for refunds will not be accepted after your course starts.