As you prepare your application to Concordia International College (CIC),
please be aware of the following policies:
- Read our website carefully before beginning your application.
- Applicants are responsible for ensuring that their application is complete.
- Applicants are responsible for ensuring that all the information and accompanying material provided in connection with their application is authentic and accurate.
- CIC may at any time require applicants to provide satisfactory verification of the information and documents submitted as part of their application
- Applicants assume all costs for authenticating and verifying documents and information associated with their application.
- All application information will be treated confidentially.
Non-Discrimination Disclosure Information
- In accordance with our policy, Concordia International does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national or ethnic origin, political beliefs, veteran status, or handicap in admission to, access to, treatment in, or employment in its programs and activities.
- Concordia International College reserves the right to make changes at any time affecting policies, fees, degrees, programs, or degrees offered, curricula, or any other matters cited on this Web site. While every effort has been made to ensure that this Web site is accurate and up to date, it may include typographical or other errors.
Thank you for your interest in applying to Concordia International College. Please ensure that you carefully complete the requirements listed below before submitting your application.
For your convenience, you have three (3) options when submitting your completed application:
- OPTION 1 (Recommended) : Via online (note : Review the steps in this website)
- OPTION 2 : Via registered mail (note : See campus address below)
- OPTION 3 : Via personal delivery (note : See campus address below)
Below is our complete campus address :
Concordia College of Benguet, Inc.
- Address : Longlong, Lamtang Rd., La Trinidad, Benguet
- Telephone : (+63) 74-423 0899 / (+63) 74-446 0900
TESOL Center :
Help English Institute :
- Address : Martin's Apartelle Brentwood Village M. Roxas St., Baguio City, Philippines 2600
- Telephone (Office): (+63) 74-423-09007
- At least, a High School Graduate
- Accomplished Student Registration Agreement form
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records from the last High School or College attended
- Three (3) copies of identical, recent 2x2 ID picture (colored, white background)
- Applicable reservation fee
Additional Requirements – for International Applicants
- Photocopy of Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR), Student visa or Study permit
- Photocopy of Valid Passport
Additional Requirements – for Professional Diploma Programs
- Must be a College graduate from a reputable institution. Submit photocopy of Transcript of Records (TOR)
- Recommendation Letter from work supervisor
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- Applicable reservation fee